We teach how to prepare forecasts, prepare budgets, set up dashboards, and carry out variance analysis among other skills using the FAST Standard.
This course is suitable for accountants, finance managers, CFOs and peers.
The financial modelling courses are based on real case studies which ensure that participants not only get to appreciate excel productivity and financial modelling skills but also applications to real life situations.
Some key aspects about the courses are:
- Practical and “hands on”: Build a complete model from scratch
- Expert tuition from experienced instructors
- Based on the FAST standard: Internationally recognized financial modelling methodology used by major organizations in the world.
- Each course is appropriate for different levels of financial modellers but generally for financial modellers in the company finance teams, banking, treasury, financial advisory, government and infrastructure sectors.
- All of the calculations required to forecast the three primary financial statements — profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow — are modelled step-by-step. The course de-emphasizes theory in favour of detailed instruction and hands-on practice with good model design and modelling techniques.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org